Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sonia Francesca's NEWS Challenge

Ever wonder why Ate Sonia's blog name is Cheriepaana? That is because Ate Sonia is a Chankapaana. Yep. She's a NEWS fan.


(NEWS friendship is <3 )




We all know how busy Ate Sonia is (with all her writing works, church activities, staring at Tora and her other biases-- Ooops! Peace, Ate!). That's why instead of asking her to join us in our 30-Day NEWS Challenge (what's this? kindly click to my blog and see how I do this), I only asked her to answer 5 questions for this.

And here's what I get:


(the original file...)


QUESTION #1: FAVORITE MEMBER
ANSWER: SHIGEAKI KATO



(Shige's look back look. Eh?)


"I'm a romance novelist and Shige has that novel hero-ish looks in him. ;) Plus the fact that I think he has other hidden characters in him. And I'm a person who always goes for men that has depths.

B/N: Alam niyo bang writer din si Shige? I forgot kung ilan na ang libro niya. One of them is entitled "Pink and Gray."



(sensei with one of his books)


QUESTION #2: FAVORITE SONG
ANSWER: KOI NO ABO

"It's catchy and easy to sing along with. :P


('You tachi nanigata? - Kei. *faints*)


QUESTION #3: FAVORITE ALBUM/SINGLE
ANSWER: [NEWS]



(NEWS NEWS Limited A Album. I have this. Thanks again, Ate Sonia!)


"I like every single song in this album. Also... this is the only time that I ever listened and paid attention to their album. I'm a 4-nin NEWS fan hehe!"


QUESTION #4: FAVORITE PERFORMANCE
ANSWER: ---


B/N: I wonder why she has no answer in this...? *scratches head*


QUESTION #5: YOUR MESSAGE TO NEWS
ANSWER:

"I'm not a fan of NEWS before. I only paid attention to your group and became a fan when it was just the four of you. So no worries about losing fans along the way. There will be loyal fans out there, and some new ones too. We love your music, your dedication to your craft, and of course, your friendship. That kind of friendship that binds us, your fans, as well. GO NEWS!"


(Oyasumi...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment